Friday, October 30, 2009

Rohini- Apple of her daddy's eyes


I am a Dad now!




Things are changing fast, Ginny and myself are blessed with a baby girl. This is what we wanted all along. It is a wonderful feeling and I feel so proud to be dad of newly born sweet ROHINI.

After a long thought process I arrived on the choice of name for our daughter. Ginny gave me the privilege of naming the first child although she bore the pain of delivering her. Being women is great and to be mother is greatest. I salute my wife for going through all the pain to bring young one into the real world. Rohini rings an Indian mythical bell in the ears of the listener, it is a traditional Indian name which is related to NAKSHTRAS and the creation of earliest life on our planet. It also means rising to the existence.

On the day of her birth, I was having the intuition of fathering a female child. I was expecting my sister in law to ring me and announcing that now I father a baby girl. This is exactly what happened. On 19th Oct at 2:55 pm our sunshine arrived. I am so happy on this defining moment of our life and expect life to change in a big way.

2 comments:

  1. You'll guide your little Rohini's footsteps in life¡­and together you'll discover wonderful new things along the way. Congratulations to PROUD PARENTS :-). Regards Mayur Thapliyal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you & your family a life full of joy,studded with health,wealth,happiness & bringing your dreams true. All the best.

    Love & Peace Always ........

    ReplyDelete